Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Summer Camps and State Fairs


So I've been crazy busy lately with bits of freelance and a summer teaching job for the All Arts, Sciences and Technologies camp, but I finally got a few minutes to relax and update the old blog. Professor Becky suggested that I share some of the animations my students did and I thought it was a great idea, so here are a few.
The age range was 11-15 and they had a total of 3 and a half hours to work on them.



Also, if anyone happens to be going to the Texas State Fair, you should check out the Illumination Sensation and look for the 2 minute "Old Days" piece. (That's mah baby!)

The start of a new short film is to come in the very near future from myself and the purely awesome KK Nixon.
I'll let you know as soon as there's more to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment